The Huntingdon Plan
A Huntingdon education is so much more than lectures and tests—it connects you with mentors and friends, includes experience in the real world, and helps you know how your gifts and talents can meet the world’s needs. It’s all part of the Huntingdon Plan, a stretch-your-limits experience for all full-time day students that includes:
- Real Life Liberal Arts—Liberal arts courses that expand your mind and real-life learning that strengthens your skills, including critical thinking-intensive courses through ACT: The Art of Critical Thinking.
- Connections—A laptop computer (yours to use all four years and yours to keep at graduation) connects you instantly for research and communication.
- Exploration—Travel and study with your classmates during your junior or senior year with most costs covered by tuition and fees.
- Levelized Tuition—Pay the same costs for tuition all four years of full-time enrollment in Huntingdon's Levelized Tuition plan—the only plan of its kind in the region.
- Lead and Serve—Every student group, club, organization, or activity at Huntingdon serves the larger community—you take the lead.
- Know and Be Known—A 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio, small classes, and plenty of times and places to gather outside of class extend relationships with faculty beyond the classroom so you’ll know them as people, and they’ll know you.