Seay Twins Art Gallery
The Seay Twins Art Gallery (1927) was constructed as the “Toy Theatre,” providing amenities for modern theatre productions in that era. In 1972, the College recommissioned the building as an art gallery to fill a need for space for the exhibition of student, faculty, and visiting artists’ work. The gallery was renovated and rededicated as the Seay Twins Art Gallery in August 2007 in memory of the late Noble Seay Jones and the late Pegge Seay Compton, both members of the Class of 1949. The renovation was made possible by a generous donation from Montgomery architect Renis Jones, husband of Noble Seay Jones.