The Cloverdale Campus (2002) is a 12-acre expansion located across Fairview Avenue from the College’s main campus. Acquired in 2002 from the Montgomery County School System, the main facility on the Cloverdale Campus opened in 1922 as Cloverdale School and later became Cloverdale Junior High School. Now the Cloverdale Administrative Building, the facility houses the Leo J. Drum Jr. Theater. The remainder of the building is used as a multi-purpose facility for college and community ministry programs in partnership with First United Methodist Church, Montgomery. Cloverdale Campus' W. James Samford Jr. Stadium is the home of Hawks football, Lady Hawks volleyball, and Hawks and Lady Hawks lacrosse. The campus also houses academic Sport Science and Physical Education programs, an on-site physical therapy and sports medicine clinic, the Dr. Laurie Jean Weil Center for Human Performance, the Will and Kelly Wilson Community and Athletic Center (which houses the James W. Wilson Jr. Gymnasium), and Buzz Phillips Field House.