Huntingdon women selected as Gamma Chis
Montgomery, Ala.—The Huntingdon College Office of Greek Life has announced the names of students chosen to serve as Gamma Chis during the upcoming fall sorority recruitment process. They are:
- Jasmine Clark, majoring in biology, from Valley, Alabama
- Liz Daly, majoring in English, from Montgomery, Alabama
- Melissa McClure, majoring in biology, from Auburn, Alabama
- Logan Tedder, majoring in psychology, from Montgomery, Alabama
- Brittany Tillery, majoring in biology, from Montgomery, Alabama
- Arlyn Williams, majoring in elementary education, from McDonough, Georgia
Gamma Chis conceal their sorority affiliations during recruitment in order to assist the Panhellenic Council with the recruitment process.
Huntingdon offers four national women's fraternities and sororities: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Alpha Omicron Pi, Chi Omega, and Phi Mu.
Huntingdon College, grounded in the Judeo-Christian tradition of the United Methodist Church, is committed to nurturing growth in faith, wisdom, and service and to graduating individuals prepared to succeed in a rapidly changing world. A coeducational liberal arts college, Huntingdon's motto is "Enter to grow in wisdom; go forth to apply wisdom in service."