- (2002- present) Assistant Superintendent, Muscle Shoals City Schools, Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- (1997 -2002) Assistant Principal, Muscle Shoals Middle School, Muscle Shoals, Alabama; 504 Coordinator for Muscle Shoals City Schools
- (1994 - 1997) Assistant Principal, Russellville High School, Russellville, Alabama
- (1992 - 1994) Contracted School Psychometrist with Muscle Shoals City Schools, Lauderdale County Schools, and Sheffield City Schools; Part-time contracted special education teacher in Muscle Shoals (one semester only)
- (1991-1992) Contracted School Psychologist with the Allentown City School System, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- (1989-90) Director of Extended-Day Program for Eufaula City Schools
- (1987-90) Teacher of Gifted and Talented students in Eufaula City Schools, Alabama
- (1983-87) Teacher of Educable Mentally Retarded Kindergarten students in Eufaula City Schools, Alabama
- (1981-83) Teacher of Educable Mentally Retarded Elementary students in Barbour County, Alabama
- (1980-1981) Teacher of Educable Mentally Retarded students in Lee County Schools, Alabama
- (1980) Teacher of Educable Mentally Retarded students in Decatur County Schools, Georgia
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS, ACHIEVEMENTS, and SERVICE
(2010 – present) Alabama Council for Leadership Development (ACLD;) (appointed by State Superintendent, Dr. Joseph Morton)
(2010 – present) Executive Board Member of the Northwest Alabama Education Partnership
(2009 – present) Executive Board Member for Alabama Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
(2006 – 2011) Trustee for Huntingdon College
1998 ) Kappa Delta Pi Inductee, University of North Alabama
(1996 – 1999) National Alumni Board, Huntingdon College
(1996 – present) Co-Founder and Vice President of Creative Curriculum, LLC.
(1990) Awarded “Alabama Environmental Educator of the Year” by the Center for Environmental Research, Troy, Alabama
(1988) Selected “Young Careerist” by the Business and Professional Women’s Association of Eufaula, Alabama
(1987) Selected “Teacher of the Year” from Western Heights Elementary School, Eufaula, Alabama
(1977-1980) (Huntingdon College) Cum Laude Graduate, Cheerleader, Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, Myrtle S. Bonner Award for Outstanding Achievement in Secondary Education, Top Ten Honor Graduate
Rudolph, C., Wood, T. & Miller-Wood, D.(1990,Spring) “Teaching Basic Sight Words Through Nursery Rhymes to Mildly Handicapped Kindergarten Students”, READING IMPROVEMENT
Rudolph, C., Parker, R.. & Wooten, J. (Eds.)(1996)”Character Traits Made Easy: Simple Lesson Plans for Busy Teachers, Grades 6-12”, Creative Curriculum, LLC.
Rudolph, C., Parker, R..& Wooten, J. (Eds.)(1996)”Character Traits Made Easy: Simple Lesson Plans for Busy Teachers, Grades 3-5”, Creative Curriculum, LLC.
Rudolph, C., Parker, R. & Wooten, J.(Eds.).(1996)”Character Traits Made Easy: Simple Lesson Plans for Busy Teachers, Grades K-2”, Creative Curriculum, LLC.
Rudolph, C. (1996, April 17) “Opinions vary on discussion of new block scheduling”. Franklin County Times. p.1A.
Council for Leaders in Alabama Schools (CLAS)
Alabama Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (AASCD) – Executive Committee Member
ASCD (National Level)
School Superintendents of Alabama (SSA)
Phi Delta Kappan
Alabama Association of Federal Program Administrators
(2010 – present) Member, Tuscumbia First United Methodist Church
(1994 – present) Member, Florence First United Methodist Church Handbell choir
(2006 – present) Executive Board Member, Tennessee Valley Art Association, Sheffield, AL
(2005- 2008) Board Member, Colbert County Youth Center, Sheffield, AL