Huntingdon College has partnered with OptimalRésumé to provide a comprehensive, web-based application for students to create, present, and manage résumés to achieve maximum impact. This site not only helps you build your best résumé, but also saves significant time and helps create an online marketing presentation of your skills and abilities. Access the site by clicking on the logo to the right. Note: Pop-up Blocker must be turned off to use OptimalRésumé.
How to Register with OptimalRésumé
- Go to OptimalRésumé.
- Select the “New Users Click Here” text and read the information and announcements on the next page.
- Under the Student Users section, enter your Huntingdon College e-mail address in the box provided and click the “Continue” button.
- An email with a random code will be sent to your Huntingdon College e-mail address. Please visit your account to get this information, then enter your e-mail address and the random code in the box provided on the OptimalRésumé site, and click the Submit button. Note: To ensure e-mail from this site does not land in your junk folder, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book.
- Enter all demographic information on the “Create a User Profile” page. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Answer questions about your education. This information will be used later to build your résumé. Note: Ensure you check the box indicating you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions, then click the “Update Profile” button.
- After creating your profile, you will be transferred to the “Existing Users Log-In” page, where you can log in and use OptimalRésumé.
If you are having difficulty utilizing OptimalRésumé, please request assistance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.