All email correspondence must come from your HC email account.
If you are paying for classes without financial aid, payment is due the first day of each session.
Complete your degree … one night a week!
Huntingdon College’s Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP) is designed to fit seamlessly into your busy life.
What makes the program distinctive?
- Accelerated classes meet one night a week
- Complete a class in just five weeks; there are 3 five-week sessions per semester
- Complete your Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management at your own, individual pace.
- Health Care Management concentration available at selected sites
- After acceptance, register anytime
- Financial aid available
- 11 convenient locations:
- Baldwin County—2 locations:
- Birmingham—3 locations at Jefferson State Community College campuses:
- Brewton— Jefferson Davis Community College
- Clanton—Jefferson State Community College
- Enterprise— Enterprise State Community College
- Montgomery— Huntingdon College
A new session begins every five weeks, so don’t delay! Apply now!
The Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP) is a program of the Huntingdon College W. James Samford Jr. School of Business and Professional Studies.