The Campus Recreation program is designed to enhance the quality of life for the Huntingdon College community by providing and encouraging participation in recreational activities for students, faculty, and staff. In doing so, the Campus Recreation program aims to promote healthy lifestyles, social interactions, leadership and team building skills, along with enhancing the community's social, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical and vocational needs. Good sportsmanship is highly valued and encouraged in all participants. Campus Recreation offers competitive, informal recreational opportunities in an environment of Christian values.
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Encourage good sportsmanship
- Develop social relationships
- Promote Huntingdon College through organized recreational activities
- Provide leadership development opportunities
- Maintain a high quality program based on Christian values
- Provide affordable outdoor recreation activities and trips
- Maintain an easy and efficient communication policy
- Offer employment opportunities for students
- HAVE FUN!
For more information on Campus Recreation activities at Huntingdon, please visit HawksRec.com.
Student survey: give us your feedback on Campus Recreation and Intramurals.