The PrintShop has been combined with the Mail Room to form the new Print & Mail Services Center
Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
Closed: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Spring Break, Memorial Day, and July 4
The Print & Mail Services Center offers black-and-white and color printing and copying, and is able to print your documents directly from either e-mail, USB flash drive, or CD. The following software is supported: Adobe PageMaker, Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word. These service are available to students, faculty, and staff.
If you choose to e-mail a document, attach the file to an e-mail and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the e-mail you MUST inform the Print & Mail Services Center personnel of the following:
- your name;
- account number, if you are faculty or staff;
- account name, if you are faculty or staff;
- number of copies;
- paper color;
- sensitivity (faculty, if it is a test or sensitive material, email it to email@example.com); and
- special instructions.
If you are a student, you must pay when you pick up.
Prices are posted in the Print & Mail Services Center and are subject to change. Per printed page:
- Black ink on white paper, $.05
- Black ink on color paper (colors subject to availability), $.07
- Color ink on white paper, $.30 per page
- Comb binding is available at the cost of $1.00 per booklet.
- Laminating is available at a cost of $0.50 per foot.
- Single pages can be folded at a cost of $0.01 per sheet.
The Print & Mail Services Center stocks paper and ink cartridges that can be charged to your department or purchased by check or cash (for individuals/students). The Print & Mail Services Center carries a variety of paper colors and ink cartridges. If you have a need for a paper color or ink cartridge not stocked in the Print & Mail Services Center, some supplies can be ordered. Visit the Print & Mail Services Center for more information.