2012–13 Residence Hall Openings and Closings
Residence halls close at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, November 17, and reopen at 1:00 p.m. Sunday, November 25
Final Exams, Fall Semester
24-hour Quiet Hours will be observed Friday, November 30, through Saturday, December 8
Christmas/New Year Break
- Residence Halls will close at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, December 8, and reopen Sunday, January 6, 2012, at 1:00 p.m.
- Plan to leave campus within 24 hours of your last final exam.
- Note: See the list of charges that could be incurred if you do not leave your room in good order and/or check-out with your RA.
- Christmas Break Residence Hall Checklist (failure to meet these conditions may result in fines):
- Refrigerator(s) unplugged, defrosted, dry, and door(s) left open
- Every electrical appliance unplugged
- All trash removed from room(s)
- No dirty dishes in any room
- Bathroom clean (Blount)
- Blinds down and open
- Door locked
- Residence Halls open Sunday, January 6, at 1:00 p.m.
Residence halls close at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, March 23, and reopen at 1:00 p.m. Sunday, March 31.
Resident non-graduating students must check-out of their residence hall rooms within 24 hours of the last final exam, or no later than 9:00 a.m. Saturday, April 27 (graduating seniors may remain on-campus until 9:00 a.m. Sunday, May 5).